- My husband, Mark, and my two kitties, Chester & Sonny.
- Crocheting: I like to make cute things and design my own video gamed-themed crafts.
- Japan: I have been to Japan four times now and want to share everything about it! I love everything about it -- the food, clothes, history, culture, buildings, parks, times 100.
- Belly Dance: I'm in a belly dance troupe named the RakStar Fusion Bellydancers since the summer of 2010. I love it! I love the costuming, dancing at the Renaissance, meeting with my troupe sisters once a week, getting a work out, and wiggling my hips for all. My dance name is Moitie.
- Cute things, like cats, treats, bunnies, drawings of food, cute crafts, ribbons, strawberries, pink hair, pigtails, lolita fashion, toast, mushrooms, yarn, and pretty much anything if you put a face on it or draw poop coming out of it's butt.
- Video Games: I like retro Nintendo and Game Boy games, as well as new fun releases. I don't like a lot of stuff, there is a lot of stuff that I wish I was good at playing, and there are some games I can't help but play.
Chester & Me | Sonny & Me
You can contact me at maddysaurus @ gmail . com if you have any questions, or if you just want to say hi!
Featured on: Geeks are Sexy, Albotas, Geekologie, GoNintendo, Nintendo Life, Neatorama, Fashionably Geek, The Daily What.